EKNA’s governance structure features a Board of Directors, which includes an Executive Committee of four officers and five Board Members at Large. All terms are for two-years.
- President: Madison Graboyes – Elected November 2017
- Vice-President: Michael Morrison – Elected November 2017
- Treasurer: Nic Esposito – Elected November 2017
- Secretary: Foster Hardiman – Elected July 2017
- Board Member: Jeff Carpineta – Elected November 2017
- Board Member: Jacelyn Blank – Elected November 2017
- Board Member: Stephanie Koenig – Elected November 2017
- Board Member: Andrew Ortega – Elected November 2016
- Board Member: Jason Grenell – Elected November 2016
If you’d like to get in touch with a board member via email, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Part of EKNA’s mission is to promote leadership within the community.
If you have an idea or expertise for an initiative or effort, let us know by writing to email@example.com.