EKNA (the general membership) meets on the 3rd Monday of every month (except August)
Here’s what you need to know to attend:
- 6:15PM: Doors
- 6:30PM: Meeting agenda begins.
- 7:45PM: Committee break-outs and social time
- Meetings are adjourned by 8:30PM
- September-May: Meetings are held at Philadelphia Brewing Company at 2423-39 Amber St. Phila 19125 (corner of Martha St. and Hagert St.)
- June-July: Meetings are held at Circle of Hope at 2007 Frankford Ave. (near Frankford Ave. and Norris St.)
All are welcome to attend meetings and there is no charge for membership.
In an effort to increase our engagement, we are offering live streaming to EKNA members who are unable to attend EKNA General Membership Meetings due to disability (temporary and permanent), child care issues or travel. For information on joining EKNA’s meetings via live streaming, please view our guidelines here.
If you believe you are eligible to attend EKNA’s meetings via live stream, please email email@example.com for residency verification and live streaming instructions.
Meeting Agenda is regularly comprised of:
- Welcome to New Residents
- Intro from President
- Special Announcements/Urgent News
- Report from Treasurer and Secretary
- Cleaning/Greening Updates: Recent and upcoming clean-ups and related initiatives
- Quarterly Crime Report: Update on any information gathered from the 26th Police Precinct
- Quarterly Mini-Grant Proposals
- Resident Open Forum to present issues
- Items for Decision Making
- Review of Tasks/Wrap-up